RM Series 2 in Dredging
- Determining how much material is pulled onto the dredge.
- Measuring density of material before and after de-sliming process.
- Monitoring materials after separation.
- Determining final density after dewatering stage.
- Calculating how much material is moved to the vessel hopper (ensuring no over-fill).
- Measuring materials unloaded from vessel hopper to final destination.
- Equipment for measuring reprocessing of tailings
Red Meters innovates the future of understanding in a real-time, continuous manner. Specializing in data monitoring and analytics, the Red Meters vision is to create a density meter alternative with the unmatched quality of our non-nuclear density measurement systems. Built inline with slurry pipelines, the RM Series allows for process automation with +/- 0.25% accuracy over a 6:1 density range. Each RM system is calibrated to NIST, OIML, and ASTM standards, meaning our instruments are smarter, faster, and better for better for your industrial application. Read More.